Empirical Research in Organization and Entrepreneurship
The scope of this course is to engage students in independent empirical analyses of data and in replicating published empirical work based on the PSED I and II datasets.
(1) Understand basis econometric theories
(2) Build and test hypotheses in entrepreneurship
(3) Replicate empirical studies using PSED I and PSED II datasets
(4) Understand the boundaries and limits of econometric analyses
(5) Learn about ethical and social behavior in scientific research
(6) Students should be able to design, implement, and critically evaluate empirical research
Background in statistical Methods. Solid command of englisch.
Further information on this course and the application procedure can be obtained on CAMPUS.