Kackertstrasse 7, 3rd Floor
- Phone: +49 241 80 96661
- nach Vereinbarung
- Course coordinator for Managing the Innovation Process (offline and online courses), Principles of Technology and Innovation Management, Interactive Value Creation, Service Marketing Innovation, and tutorial sessions as teaching assistant.
- Project modules for Designing Co-Creation and Digitalization projects to improve German Nursing Care and Empirical Innovation Research.
- Responsible for digital learning initiatives: "Customer Centric Innovation" and "Innovation and Creativity Management" MOOCs as part of the RWTHx MicroMaster Program on edX.
- Coordinator of teaching activities, excursions and online education.
- Research Associate at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) since September 2016.
- Research Stay at Universté Laval, Quebec, Canada from January to July 2016 at the department of Management.
- Studies of business administration with a specialization on innovation, marketing and entrepreneurship at RWTH Aachen University and University of Quebec in Montreal (ESG UQAM), Montreal, Canada.
- Working experience in the field of customer relationship management at a German DAX company as well as in the field of open innovation management at a Canadian management consultancy.
- Proximity in Open Innovation
- Open Innovation Intermediaries
- Open Platforms
- Social Capital in Innovation Ecosystems
- Leckel, A, Piller, F., Diener, K., Veilleux, S., Deutsch, C. (2017) «Local Open Innovation: How Spatial Closeness Facilitates Profiting from Distant Search», Academy of Management (AOM), Atlanta, 7 August.
- Leckel, A, Piller, F., Diener, K., Veilleux, S., Deutsch, C. (2017) «Local Open Innovation: How Spatial Closeness Facilitates Profiting from Distant Search», R&D Management Conference, Leuven, 3 July.
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., Dana, L.P. (2017) «Local Open Innovation for SMEs and regional development: Increasing collaboration for innovation in SMEs», International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), Vienna, Austria, 19 June.
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., Deutsch, C. (2016): "The Motivations of Problem Solvers to Engage in Local Open Innovation Events", 16th International Schumpeter Society Conference (ISS 2016), Montreal, Canada, 8 July.
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., Deutsch, C. (2016): "Effective problem solving through local open innovation intermediaries: Theoretical validation of an empirical open innovation methodology", 17th conference of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC 2016), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 5 June.