Interested in consulting one of our journal articles, book chapters or working papers? If so, please feel free to use our database to assist you in locating the publication you are looking for. The required links are located just below the following selection of our recent key publications in leading international journals.†
Selected Articles in Refereed Journals
- Heidig, W., Wentzel, D., Tomczak, T., Wiecek, A., & Faltl, M. (forthcoming). “Supersize me!” the effects of cognitive effort and goal frame on the persuasiveness of upsell offers. Journal of Service Management.
- Antons, D.; Declerck, M.; Diener, K.; Koch, I.; Piller, F.T. (2017): Assessing the Not-Invented-Here Syndrome: Development and Validation of Implicit and Explicit Measurements, Journal of Organizational Behavior (in press) , DOI: 10.1002/job.2199
- Bendig, D., Strese, S., & Brettel, M. (2017). The link between operational leanness and credit ratings. Journal of Operations Management, 52, 46-55. Link
- Gatzweiler, A., Blazevic, V., & Piller, F. (2017). Dark side or bright light: Destructive and constructive deviant content in consumer ideation contests. Journal of Product Innovation Management. Link
- Hopp, C., & Greene, F. J. (2017). In Pursuit of Time: Business Plan Sequencing, Duration and Intraentrainment Effects on New Venture Viability. Journal of Management Studies. Link
- Antons, D. and Piller, F. (2015): Opening the Black Box of "Not-Invented-Here": Attitudes, Decision Biases, and Behavioral Consequences, Academy of Management Perspectives, Link.
- Hopp, C., Minten, A., & Toporova, N. (2016). Signaling, selection and transition: empirical evidence on stepping-stones and vicious cycles in temporary agency work. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 27(5), 527-547. Link
- Breidbach, C. F., Antons, D., & Salge, T. O. (2016). Seamless service? On the role and impact of service orchestrators in human-centered service systems. Journal of Service Research, 19(4), 458-476. Link
- Jaeger, N. A., Zacharias, N. A., & Brettel, M. (2016). Nonlinear and dynamic effects of responsive and proactive market orientation: A longitudinal investigation. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 33(4), 767-779. Link
- Kortmann, S., & Piller, F. (2016). Open business models and closed-loop value chains. California Management Review, 58(3), 88-108. Link
- Paluch, S., & WŁnderlich, N. V. (2016). Contrasting risk perceptions of technology-based service innovations in inter-organizational settings. Journal of business Research, 69(7), 2424-2431. Link
- von Walter, B., Wentzel, D., & Tomczak, T. (2016). Securing Frontline Employee Support After an Ethical Scandal: The Moderating Impact of Response Strategies. Journal of Service Research, 19(4), 417-432. Link
- Salge, T. O., Kohli, R., & Barrett, M. (2015). Investing in Information Systems: On the Behavioral and Institutional Search Mechanisms undepinning Hospitals IS Investment Decisions. Mis Quarterly, 39(1). Link
- Paluch, S., & Blut, M. (2013). Service separation and customer satisfaction: assessing the service separation/customer integration paradox. Journal of Service Research, 16(3), 415-427. Link