Our Innovation Roundtable is an exclusive network for a selected group of innovation practitioners, who want to collaborate with the TIM group in the framework of a sponsoring membership.
The main objectives of our network are the connection between innovation managers, in a setting in which you can discuss with your peers, learn about best practices from executive speakers, learn about latest trends from innovation research, and build relationships.
The membership contains the following offers:
- Participation in a minimum of two exclusive Innovation Roundtable meetings per year with special topics. Topics are agreed between the members of the roundtable and the TIM group each year.
- Free participation in the yearly conference “Aachener Innovationsplattform”.
- Privileged tender for bachelor and master theses, internships, or job offers in cooperation with the TIM group on the chair’s websites and the chair’s teaching oriented information.
- Inclusion in the chair’s newsletter, which is published twice a year and contains interesting information about events, studies and publications in the topic of technology and innovation management.
- 40% discount on publications and studies of the chair.
If you are interested in collaborating with the TIM group, please contact us. We are concerned with creating a group in which no direct competitors meet, to enable an open discussion between the members.
The yearly membership fee amounts to 4.900 Euro. This fee is used to support the education and research of our students and doctoral students, for example in form of participation in international conferences and summer schools, flexible support of research projects, or publications.
Furthermore, the possibility exists to jointly define additional research topics, and hence initiate research in the framework of the innovation roundtable.
If there are any open questions about the innovation roundtable, please contact Professor Frank Piller or Mr. Christian Gülpen