Exam RegistrationUrheberrecht: Peter Winandy
In order to register for exams, please visit the
Please note the following:
- In order to register for an exam, you have to be already registered for the respective course.
- Your Record Sheet represents your exam registration. You will be registered for all exams which are listed in your Record Sheet after the exam registration deadline (see below).
- If you decide not to take a course that you have registered for during course registration, you can cancel it by yourself by deleting it from your Record Sheet.
- You will be automatically registered for the frist exam date. If you want to be registered for the second exam date you have to send us the Exam Enrollment Sheet.
After the exam registration deadline, exams can only be cancelled up to 3 workdays prior to the scheduled exam date (Saturday is not considered to be a workday).
- In this case, please use the Exam Cancellation Sheet that you can find below.
- If you fail to cancel your exam in time, a “failed” entry will be shown on your Transcript of Records.
If you do not pass the first exam and want to be registered for the second exam date, please fill out the Exam Enrollment Sheet that you can find below.
Deadline for winter semester: November 30
Deadline for summer semester: May 15