- Telefon: +49 241 80 98988
- nach Vereinbarung
As a cutting-edge researcher in the field of biometrics for service research, I am currently pursuing my PhD at RWTH Aachen University. My dissertation, which employs mixed methods research, focuses on the latest phenomena in Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) and facial recognition technologies, and seeks to identify new opportunities and challenges for their use in the field of service research. In addition to fostering collaborations with other researchers, I am also a guest lecturer at various universities, where I teach different classes in the field of marketing.
Courses @ RWTH Aachen:
Service Simulation Game
Projektmodul Dienstleistungs- und Technologiemarketing
Managing A Tech Company in a Globalized World
Global and Intercultural Marketing
Strategic Marketing Challenge
PhD Candidate and Research Associate
- Conducting independent research on the topic of biometrics for service research, including the development of new methods and techniques.
- Collaborating with other researchers and professors at the university to contribute to and support ongoing research projects in the field.
- Developing and presenting research findings at academic conferences and workshops, as well as publishing research papers in academic journals.
- Seeking out and applying for funding opportunities from third-party organizations to support research activities and expand the scope of the research project.
- Participating in professional development opportunities, such as attending workshops and seminars, to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
Visiting Research Fellow at Maastricht University (since 05/22)
- Conducting research on the use of brain-computer interfaces for frontline employee applications in service.
- Collaborating with researchers Jonas Heller and Tim Hilken on the development and implementation of research studies.
- Sharing research findings through presentations, reports, and publications in academic journals and conferences.
I am highly passionate about academic teaching and have a strong desire to share my knowledge and expertise with others. I am committed to helping my students learn and grow, and have a natural ability to inspire and engage them in the learning process. In addition, I have obtained numerous certificates in the field of teaching, which demonstrate my dedication to ongoing professional development and my commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest educational best practices.
- INSEEC Grande Ecole Paris
- INSEEC Grande Ecole Bordeaux
- Kozminski University Warsaw
- Rhine-Waal University
- Technische Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe
- IU Internationale Hochschule
- SRH - The Mobile University
- ISM International School of Management
I gained valuable work experience before starting my PhD, developing strong skills and knowledge in my field. These experiences prepared me for the challenges and opportunities of pursuing a PhD.
- Mediengruppe RTL
- L'Oréal Deutschland
- REWE Group
- TÜV Rheinland Inhouse Consulting / Business Development & Projects
- IFH Institut für Handelsforschung
- Organisationsforum Wirtschaftskongress / World Business Dialogue