PersonDr. rer. pol.
- Phone: +49 241 80 96359
- Habilitand and Affiliated Researcher at the Chair of Business Administration for Engineers and Natural Scientists since 09/2007
- Studies of business administration with majors in strategic management and finance at University of Siegen and Leipzig Graduate School of Management from 1999 to 2003 (Master of Science in Management)
- Doctorate in business administration majoring in strategic management at Witten Herdecke University (Dr. rer. pol.)
- Working experience at DaimlerChrysler, Sal. Oppenheim, and KPMG Consulting.
- Teaching experience as instructor for courses in Entrepreneurship.
- Collaboration between individuals and between organizations (in contexts such as strategic alliances)
- Organizational identity
- Organizational capabilities
- Social cognition
- Analytical techniques: regressions, structural equation modeling, network analysis
- Software: Stata, AMOS, UCINET
- Data: survey data, experimental data, archival data
- Schilke, Oliver. Forthcoming. "On the contingent value of dynamic capabilities for competitive advantage: the nonlinear moderating effect of environmental dynamism." Strategic Management Journal .
- Schilke, Oliver, & Karen S. Cook. Forthcoming. "A cross-level process theory of trust development in interorganizational relationships." Strategic Organization .
- Kemper, Jan, Oliver Schilke, & Malte Brettel. 2013. "Social capital as a micro-level origin of organizational capabilities." Journal of Product Innovation Management , 30(3), 589-603.
- Kemper, Jan, Oliver Schilke, Martin Reimann, Xuyi Wang, & Malte Brettel. 2013. "Competition-motivated corporate social responsibility." Journal of Business Research , 66(10): 1954-1963.
- Homburg, Christian, Martin Klarmann, Martin Reimann, & Oliver Schilke. 2012. "What drives key informant accuracy?" Journal of Marketing Research , 49(4): 594-608.
- Schilke, Oliver, & Bernd W. Wirtz. 2012. "Consumer acceptance of service bundles: an empirical investigation in the context of broadband triple play." Information & Management , 49(2): 81-88.
- Brettel, Malte, Andreas Engelen, Thomas Müller, & Oliver Schilke. 2011. "Distribution channel choice of new entrepreneurial ventures." Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice , 35(4): 683-708.
- Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, Bernd Weber, Carolin Neuhaus, & Judith Zaichkowsky. 2011. "Functional magnetic resonance imaging in consumer research: a review and application." Psychology & Marketing , 28(6): 608-637.
- Schilke, Oliver, & Anthony Goerzen. 2010. "Alliance management capability: an investigation of the construct and its measurement." Journal of Management , 36(5): 1192-1219.
- Cook, Karen S., & Oliver Schilke. 2010. "The role of public, relational and organizational trust in economic affairs." Corporate Reputation Review , 13(2): 98-109.
- Wirtz, Bernd W., Oliver Schilke, & Sebastian Ullrich. 2010. "Strategic development of business models: implications of the Web 2.0 for creating value on the Internet." Long Range Planning , 43(2-3): 272-290.
- Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, & Jacquelyn S. Thomas. 2010. "Toward an understanding of industry commoditization: its nature and role in marketing competition." International Journal of Research in Marketing , 27(2): 188-197.
- Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, & Jacquelyn S. Thomas. 2010. "Customer relationship management and firm performance: the mediating role of business strategy." Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science , 38(3): 326-346.
- Schierz, Paul G., Oliver Schilke, & Bernd W. Wirtz. 2010. "Understanding consumer acceptance of mobile payment services: an empirical analysis." Electronic Commerce Research and Applications , 9(3): 209-216.
- Schilke, Oliver, Martin Reimann, & Jacquelyn S. Thomas. 2009. "When does standardization of international marketing strategy matter to firm performance?" Journal of International Marketing , 17(4): 24-46.
- Wirtz, Bernd W., Alexander Mathieu, & Oliver Schilke. 2007. "Strategy in high-velocity environments." Long Range Planning , 40(3): 295-313.