- Phone: +49 241 80 99396
- External Doctoral Student at the Chair of Business Administration for Engineers and Natural Scientists since June 2011
- Studies of General Management with majors in strategic and organizational change as well as finance at EBS University from 2004 to 2009 (B.Sc. und M.Sc.)
- Working experience as a consultant at The Boston Consulting Group
- Participation in the project AixHighTIng of the Gründerregion Aachen from June 2011 to January 2013.
- New Product Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Team Composition
- Cross-functional Integration
- Absorptive Capacity (ACAP)
- Analytical techniques: Structural equation models, simple and multiple mediation models
- Software: SPSS, AMOS
- Data: Survey
- Oberschmidt, K. (forthcoming), The Mediating Role of Absorptive Capacity in the Team Organizational Citizenship Behavior and New Product Performance Relationship, Presented at the 2013 European Academy of Management Annual Meeting (EURAM), Istanbul (Turkey).
- Oberschmidt, K. (forthcoming), Team Organizational Citizenship Behavior's Impact on Absorptive Capacity and New Product Success, Accepted at the 2013 Academy of Management Annual Meeting (AOM), Lake Buena Vista, Orlando (USA).
- Oberschmidt, K. & Brettel, M. (forthcoming), The Impact of Team Composition and Cross-Functional Integration Processes on New Product Performance and Project Speed, Presented at the 2013 European Academy of Management Annual Meeting (EURAM), Istanbul (Turkey).
- Oberschmidt, K. & Brettel, M. (forthcoming), Improving NPD Performance and Project Speed through Team Composition – The Mediating Role of Cross-Functional Integration, Accepted at the 2013 Summer Marketing Educators' Conference (AMA), Boston (USA).