PersonDr. rer. pol.
Copyright: © (C) Lennart Bader
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WIN)
Fax Fax: +49 241 80 99396
- Supervision of scientific research projects
- Conception and management of third-party funded projects
- Teaching (including Digital Health Engineering and Entrepreneurial Innovation, Foundations of Entrepreneurship, International Entrepreneurship)
- Founder Coaching
- Academic Councillor in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Group (WIN) in the TIME Research Area of RWTH Aachen University since 2019
- Research Assistant in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Group (WIN) in the TIME Research Area of RWTH Aachen University from 2016-2019 (degree: Dr. rer. pol., summa cum laude)
- Studies as Diplom-Verwaltungswirtin 2001 to 2004 at the University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration Cologne and Business Law at the University of Applied Sciences Niederrhein 2009 to 2011.
- Practical experience - Head of Department in the area of Finance (third-party funds and taxes) at RWTH Aachen University (2012 - 2015) and SAP Key User (PS, PSM, FI) - Deputy Head of Department in the area of Finance (third-party funds and budget) at RWTH Aachen University (2009 - 2012)
- Teaching experience at home and abroad (e.g. at the Chulalongkorn Business School Bangkok, Thailand)
- TIME (Technology, Innovation, Marketing, Entrepreneurship), especially at the interface to...
- Technology Transfer
- Academic Entrepreneurship
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Strategic Management