Till von den DrieschM.Sc.
- StartLab - IT-Startup-Inkubation at RWTH Aachen University
- "AEC 2010 - Aachen Entrepreneurship Center 2010"
- Coaching of startup teams
- Research assistant at the Chair of Business Administration for Engineers and Natural Scientists since October 2013
- Studies of Business Administration and Engineering with majors in Management of the Innovation Process, Information Systems & Process Engineering of Steel at RWTH Aachen University from 2008 to 2013 (Master of Science, RWTH Aachen University)
- Working experience as an executive assistant at ESB – Engineering Steel Belgium and as an intern at ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe
- Dynamic & Operational Capabilities
- Analytical techniques: EFA, SEM, Regression Analysis
- Software: Stata, SPSS, SPSS Amos, smart pls
- Data: large empirical studies
- "How CEO experience, personality, and network affect firms' dynamic capabilities"ARTICLE in EUROPEAN MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, 33(4):245-256 · AUGUST 2015
- "Which Dynamic Capability is Crucial in Dynamic Settings? Analyzing Marketing, R&D and Manufacturing" ARTICLE in ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT ANNUAL MEETING PROCEEDINGS 2014(1):12776-12776 · OCTOBER 2014