Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WIN)
- Consultant and Coach at digitalHUB Aachen e.V.
- Research Associate at the Chair of Business Administration for Engineers and Natural Scientists (WIN) since May 2020
- Master of Science in Finance and Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, multiple terms abroad at Harvard College, MIT Sloan School of Management and University of California in Riverside
- Two years of practical work experience at the Boston Consulting Group's private equity division in Frankfurt
- Reform of German insolvency law to strengthen self-administration (ESUG)
- Introduction of entrepreneurial thinking when a firm is in crisis