Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WIN)
- Research and practical projects in the field of Digital Innovation
- Research Assistant at the Chair of Economics for Engineers and Natural Scientists (WIN)
- Master in International Business and Management (M.Sc. & CEMS MIM) at Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden) including a term abroad at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Santiago (Chile) with focus on behavioral economics.
- Bachelor in Business Psychology (B.Sc.) at Leuphana University Lüneburg with focus on market and consumer psychology and e-business.
- Practical experience in management consulting at McKinsey & Company, Inc. in Hamburg with a focus on consumer products/media tech, marketing & sales and strategy.