Copyright: © Floris Groteclaes
- Phone: +49 241 80 96180
- by appointment only
- Course: Priciples of Marketing (Master)
- Accreditation of domestic and foreign academic achievements
- Supervision of final theses
- Research associate at the Chair of Marketing since March 2020
- Studies in Sociology (M.A.) at the RWTH Aachen University with specialization in Sociology of Technology (2017-2020)
- Studies in Sociology and Business Administration (B.A.) at the University of Mannheim with specialization in social psychology and statistics (2013-2016)
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical company Roche (Mannheim site). Also as a student assistant at the Institute for Motor Vehicles and the Institute for Sociology at the RWTH Aachen University and at the Chair for Empirical Social Research at the University of Mannheim
- Cosumer Behavior
- Voigt TH., Holtz V., Niemiec E., Howard HC., Middelton A., Prainsack B. (2019): Willingness to donate genomic and other medical data - Results from Germany. European Journal of Human Genetics.
- Scharfenberger, P., Wentzel, D., Warlop, L., & Riegler, V. (2023). The proximal self: Why material objects are particularly relevant for consumers' self‐definition. Psychology & Marketing.