Julia Sophia WittichM.Sc.
- Phone: +49 241 80 96237
- By appointment
- Courses: Marketing Management (Master), Project module consumer research (Master), Wirtschaft Aktuell II (Bachelor), Technology & Innovation Management (Master MME-TIME)
- Thesis supervision
- Coordination of Student Assistants
- Supervision of the online course "Introduction to Marketing" on the platform edX
- Research Associate at the Chair of Marketing since April 2020
- Study of Business Administration with a specialisation in Corporate Development and Strategy at the RWTH Aachen University from 2013 to 2020 - Master of Science.
- Practical experience in market research & consulting at Skopos London as well as in Group Partnering & Business Development at Deutsche Telekom.
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Experience
- Smart Retail Solutions
Publications & Conferences:
- Wittich, J.S., Landwehr, J.R. & Wentzel, D. (2023), How expressing one’s likes and dislikes affects enjoyment: a replication. Marketing Letters.
- Wittich, JS., Wentzel, D. & Jörling, M. (2022), Virtual Agent Gender Matters, But More For Women!? - The Effect Of Consumer Gender On Agent Choice. Proceedings of the American Marketing Academy, 2022, Nashville.
- Wittich, J.S., Landwehr, J.R. & Wentzel, D. (2021), I Like, Therefore I Am! – When and Why Do Consumers Enjoy to Express Their Product Liking?. Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy, 50th, (93728)