- Phone: +49 241 80 96865
- Within lecture period: Tuesday, 10 am -11 am (please register in advance), Outside lecture period: by appointment only
Area of responsibility
- Course: BWL B - Marketing and Procurement (Bachelor); contact person for organizational questions
- Course: Marketing Management (Master MME-TIME)
- Course: Marketing Management for Academy (Master MME-PS und MME-CAME)
- Assistant to the ENACTUS Faculty Advisor
- Supervision of final theses
- Research Associate at the Chair of Marketing (since October 2017)
- External lecturer for the subject "Buyer and Consumer Behavior" at DHBW Heilbronn (since 2019)
- Scientific supervisor for theses at DHBW Stuttgart (since 2015) and DHBW Heilbronn (since 2019)
- Research assistant at the Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre at Münster University of Applied Sciences (2016)
Education and practical experience
- Study of International Marketing and Sales (M.A.) at Münster University of Applied Sciences with semester abroad at the University of South Australia, Adelaide (2015-2017)
- Dual study of Business Administration (B.A.) with focus on Food Management/Food Trade at DHBW Mosbach, Campus Bad Mergentheim (2011-2014)
- Practical experience in retail (METRO Cash & Carry, Düsseldorf/Dortmund/Hamburg) and management consulting (GMK Markenberatung, Cologne).
- Effects of imperfection on attitude and behavior towards brands and products
- Branding/Brand Management
- Intercultural Marketing
Publications & Conferences
Hünies, S. & Wentzel, D. (2021): “Let's go(,) bananas! - How emotionalized humanization increases consumers' liking of imperfect food produce”, forthcoming at the American Marketing Association Summer Academic Conference (Summer AMA), Track Consumer Behavior, Boston, MA.
Hünies, S. & Wentzel, D. (2021): “Don’t Trash These Tiny Treasures! – How Humanization and Tailored Communication Enhance Consumers’ Liking of Visually Imperfect Produce“, forthcoming at the 50th Annual Conference of the European Marketing Academy, Track Transformative Consumer Research.
Hünies, S. & Wentzel, D. (2021): “Brand or Blemish? – How Anthropomorphization and Tailored Communication Enhance Consumers’ Liking of Visually Imperfect Produce”, forthcoming at the American Marketing Association Winter Academic Conference (AMA), Track Advertising, Promotion and Marketing Communications, St. Pete Beach, Florida.
Hünies, S. & Wentzel, D. (2020): "Perfectly Imperfect – The Moderating Role of Product Type and Power Distance Beliefs in Consumers’ Evaluation of Brands Using Atypical Endorsers", Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy, 11th, (83364).
- Hünies, S. & Wentzel, D. (2020): "Perfectly Imperfect – The Moderating Role of Product Type and Power Distance Beliefs in Consumers’ Evaluation of Brands Using Atypical Endorsers", Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy, 49th, (63644).