Affiliated Professors - Visiting Professor
Dr Robin Kleer is currently the deputy professor for Technology and Innovation Management at TU Berlin. Therefore, his visiting hours in Aachen are rather limited. Please contact him via E-Mail. Robin has been an assistant professor at RWTH Technology and Innovation Management Group since 2009. He graduated with a Ph.D. in innovation economics (competition policy and innovation incentives) from the Chair of Industrial Economics at University of Würzburg in 2009. Robin has a lot of academic and industry experience from i.a. being a visiting scholar at Michigan State University, working as a research analyst at LeCG (Brussels, Belgium), lecturing at a variety of academic classes and conducting research at our chair.
- Innovation Policy
- Design of Innovation Infrastructure
- Technology Transfer
- R&D Subsidies
- Innovation Platforms
- Industrial Economics
- Game Theory
- Kleer, R. & Siems, F. (forthcoming): ‘Strategies for Lowering Barriers for Nanotechnolgy Commercialization: Theory and Results of an Empirical Study in Europe’, accepted for publication at European Journal of Management.
- Kleer, R. & Wagner, M. (2013): ‘Acquisition through innovation tournaments in high-tech industries: a comparative perspective’, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 22 (1), pp. 73-97.
- Kleer, R. (2012): ‘The effect of mergers on the incentive to invest in cost-reducing innovations’, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 21 (3), pp. 287-322.
- Kleer, R. (2012): ‚F&E Komplementaritäten bei KMU‘, Zeitschrift für KMU und Entrepreneurship, 60 (1), pp. 77-82.
- Kleer, R. (2010): ‘Government R&D subsidies as a signal for private investors’ Research Policy, 39 (10), pp. 1361-1374.
- Kleer, R. (2009): ‘Acquisitions in a patent contest model with large and small firms’ Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 9 (4), pp. 307-328.