Dr Robin Kleer is currently the deputy professor for Technology and Innovation Management at TU Berlin. Therefore, his visiting hours in Aachen are rather limited. Please contact him via E-Mail. Robin has been an assistant professor at RWTH Technology and Innovation Management Group since 2009. He graduated with a Ph.D. in innovation economics (competition policy and innovation incentives) from the Chair of Industrial Economics at University of Würzburg in 2009. Robin has a lot of academic and industry experience from i.a. being a visiting scholar at Michigan State University, working as a research analyst at LeCG (Brussels, Belgium), lecturing at a variety of academic classes and conducting research at our chair.
- Innovation Policy
- Design of Innovation Infrastructure
- Technology Transfer
- R&D Subsidies
- Innovation Platforms
- Industrial Economics
- Game Theory
- Kleer, R. & Siems, F. (forthcoming): ‘Strategies for Lowering Barriers for Nanotechnolgy Commercialization: Theory and Results of an Empirical Study in Europe’, accepted for publication at European Journal of Management.
- Kleer, R. & Wagner, M. (2013): ‘Acquisition through innovation tournaments in high-tech industries: a comparative perspective’, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 22 (1), pp. 73-97.
- Kleer, R. (2012): ‘The effect of mergers on the incentive to invest in cost-reducing innovations’, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 21 (3), pp. 287-322.
- Kleer, R. (2012): ‚F&E Komplementaritäten bei KMU‘, Zeitschrift für KMU und Entrepreneurship, 60 (1), pp. 77-82.
- Kleer, R. (2010): ‘Government R&D subsidies as a signal for private investors’ Research Policy, 39 (10), pp. 1361-1374.
- Kleer, R. (2009): ‘Acquisitions in a patent contest model with large and small firms’ Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 9 (4), pp. 307-328.