Room: B 361
Kackertstr. 7, 3. Floor
- Phone: +49 241 80 99176
- Project manager and research associate at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) at RWTH Aachen University since June 2017.
- Visiting researcher at IE Business School in Madrid, Spain (September - November 2021)
- Studies of industrial engineering with technical specialization in mechanical engineering at TU Darmstadt (B.Sc. / M.Sc.) with focus on technology, innovation and project (portfolio) management
- Studies of general engineering (Ingénieur généraliste) at the École Centrale de Lyon (Dipl.-Ing.), Lyon, France
- Practical experience: Merck KGaA, Bosch Rexroth, Donges SteelTec GmbH, Chamber of Commerce Darmstadt-Rhein-Main-Neckar
- Project management of various collaborative research projects with industry partners in the field of digitalization, Industry 4.0 and business model innovations (e.g. ProData, SPAICER, PaiRS)
- Course coordinator for "Success factors and practice of innovation and technology management" and "Technology and Innovation Management"-MOOC
- Organisation and supervision of the seminar "Enabling business model innovation through sustainability and digital transformation" for master students in cooperation with Siemens AG
- Coordination and organization of the TIMEX working group with innovation, technology and R&D managers from companies in different industries (e.g. Bayer AG, Ford, 3M, Beiersdorf, Vodafone,...)
- Industry 4.0 and digital transformation in established (industrial) companies
- Digital innovation management
- Business model innovations and business development
Publications and conference publications:
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2018) Paradoxical tensions and digital transformation – a qualitative study based on expert interviews. Research Colloquium on Innovation & Value Creation, Hamburg, Germany, 01 – 02 December 2017.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2018) Paradoxical tensions in the context of digital transformation. 34th EGOS Colloquium, Talinn, Estonia, 05 – 07 July 2018.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2018) Paradoxical tensions in the context of digital transformation. POMS 2018 International Conference, Granada, Spain, 22 – 24 October 2018.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2019) Managing digital transformation paradoxes: The role & impact of comprehending digitalization tensions for organizational change. R&D Management Conference, Paris, France, 17 – 21 June 2019.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2020) Managing digital transformation: Comprehending digitalization tensions for driving disruptive change. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2020. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMBPP.2020.169
- Nominated for Best Paper Award at Academy of Management Conference 2020.
- Bouschery, S., Dienhart, C., Fabry, H., Hartwich, N., Korneeva, E., Moschko, L., Starke, V., Van Dyck, M. (2020) Flatten the Curve - Not your Business: Crisis-Driven Business Model Innovation. ISPIM Innovation Conference, online, 07 -10 June 2020.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V. & Piller, F. (2021) Managing digital process and business model innovation through internal and external collaboration. R&D Management Conference, online, 07 – 09 July 2021.
- Awarded with a Best Paper Award of the R&D Management Conference.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2021) Digitizing manufacturing systems: Comprehending digitalization tensions for driving disruptive change. Open and User Innovation Conference, online, Germany, 20 – 22 June 2021.
- Moschko, L., Blazevic, V., Piller F. (2022) Paradoxes of implementing digital manufacturing systems: A longitudinal study of digital innovation projects for disruptive change. JPIM Research Forum, online, 14 – 16 January 2022.