- External PhD student, RWTH Aachen University (since 01/2020), focus on revenue and pricing models.
- Master of Business and Engineering (MBE) at the private Steinbeis University Berlin (university status) and its partner universities/business schools worldwide (Kelley School of Business, SKK GSB Seoul, Jönköping Business School, 2008-2009). Focus on strategy and international marketing and management, Master's thesis in cooperation with Schaeffler AG on the efficiency of national and European innovation support programs in the automotive sector.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, semester abroad at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. Bachelorthesis in cooperation with Siemens AG on the topic of energy efficiency of rail vehicles (2005-2008).
- Vice President Aftermarket, Business Unit Industry 4.0, Schaeffler AG (since 04/2019). Global operational management of the aftermarket business with cross- and up-selling products as well as spare parts for the Industrie 4.0 and rolling bearing portfolio of Schaeffler AG. Strategic realignment of the business model with focus on market and SCM innovations (razor blade business models, spin-offs) for profitable growth of this business.
- Dedicated positions in Corporate Development Schaeffler AG, Industrial Division (2003-2019). Vice President Corporate Development with focus on growth projects, strategic mid-term planning and division restructuring, project management M&A digitalization, Vice President Business Development & Strategy Business Unit Industry 4.0.
- Executive Assistant CEO Industry Division, Schaeffler AG (2010-2013)
- Scholarship holder Bachlelor studies, Siemens AG (2005-2008).
- Business model innovations with focus on revenue and pricing models
- (digital) product service systems
- Strategy development
- B2B follows B2C