- External PhD student at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) at RWTH Aachen University (since 01/2022).
- Master's degree in Management (M.Sc.) at the London School of Economics and semester abroad at the Yale School of Management (2017-2019)
- Studies in International Relations (B.A.) at King's College London and Hong Kong University (2013-2016)
- Senior Consultant at McKinsey & Company in Berlin with a focus on innovation, digital transformation and sustainability (since 2020).
- Numerous internships as well as work experience in the public and private sector, including at Tata Steel in India, the German Bundestag and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in China
- Ecosystem and business model innovation in sub-Saharan Africa