Ana Carolina BertassiniM.Sc.
Kackertstr. 7, 3. Floor
- Research project: Applying concepts from innovation management and organizational learning into the development of a Circular Economy (CE)-oriented cultural roadmap
- Collaboration with the Cluster of Excellence "Internet of Production" (CRD D.II)
- Guest researcher at the RWTH Aachen Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM), since February 2022
- Researcher at the University of São Paulo in the group of Change and Innovation Management, since October 2018
- Researcher at the University of São Paulo at the Research Center for Circular Economy, since July 2016
- M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- Business Model Innovation
- Sustainable and Circular Business Models
- Innovation Management
- Organizational Transformation
- BARBOZA, L.L.; BERTASSINI, A.C.; GEROLAMO, M.C.; OMETTO, A.R. Organizational Values as Enablers for the Circular Economy and Sustainability. RAE – Revista de Administração de Empresas (accepeted). 2022.
- CALACHE, L.D.R.; BERTASSINI, A.C.; OSIRO, L.; CARPINETTI, L.C.R. Sustainable strategies applied to supply chains: a literature review. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management (accepted). 2022.
- BERTASSINI, A.C.; OMETTO, A.R.; SEVERENGIZ, S.; GEROLAMO, M.C. Circular economy and sustainability: The role of organizational behaviour in the transition journey. Business Strategy and the Environment 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.2796
- BERTASSINI, A.C.; OMETTO, A.R.; GEROLAMO, M.C. The role of organizational culture in the transition towards the Circular Economy – a practical perspective. 4th PLATE Conference 2021. http://hdl.handle.net/10344/10196
- YANG, N.N.; BERTASSINI, A.C.; MENDES, J.A.J.; GEROLAMO, M.C. The "3CE2CE" Framework - Change Management towards a Circular Economy: Opportunities for Agribusiness. Circular Economy and Sustainability. 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s43615-021-00057-6
- BERTASSINI, A.C.; ZANON, L.G.; AZARIAS, J.G.; GEROLAMO, M.C.; OMETTO, A.R. Circular Business Ecosystem Innovation: a guide for mapping stakeholders, capturing values, and finding new opportunities. Sustainable Production and Consumption. 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2020.12.004