Kackertstr. 7, 3. Floor
- Research consortium on higher ambitious leadership (with Frank Piller)
- Sustainability as an innovation driver: A CEO agenda (with Frank Piller)
- Guest researcher at the RWTH Aachen Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) since January 2022
- Research Associate at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Partner at Truepoint, focusing on organizational transformation and strategy
- M.Sc. from the University of Gothenburg and Doctoral studies at Chalmers University
- Capability development
- Corporate change and innovation
- Strategic renewal
- Kronblad, C., & Pregmark, J. E. (2021). Responding to the COVID-19 crisis: the rapid turn toward digital business models. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management (forthcoming)
- Fredberg, T., & Pregmark, J. E. (2021). Organizational transformation: Handling the double-edged sword of urgency. Long Range Planning, 102091.
- Pregmark, J.E. and Berggren, R. (2021), "Strategy workshops with wider participation: trust as enabler", Management Decision, Vol. 59 No. 3, pp. 586-603.
- Berggren, R., Pregmark, J.E., Fredberg, T. and Frössevi, B. (2020), "Change in Tightly Coupled Systems: The Role and Actions of Middle Managers", Noumair, D.A. and (Rami) Shani, A.B. (Ed.) Research in Organizational Change and Development (Research in Organizational Change and Development, Vol. 28), Emerald Publishing, Bingley, pp. 183-209.
- Fredberg, T., & Pregmark, J. E. (2021). Beer, Michael: It’s Not the Seed, It’s the Soil. The Palgrave Handbook of Organizational Change Thinkers, 163-181.