Gastwissenschaftlerin (Apr 2022 - Apr 2023)
Kackertstr. 7, 3. Etage
- Research project: Engaging in collaborative research on policies and management for innovation. In particular, a project related to the effect of user-firm interaction on innovation performance in the digital age.
- Guest researcher at the RWTH Aachen Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM), since April 2022
- Doctoral studies at the School of Management of Zhejiang University, since September 2018
- B.A. in Business Administration from Jilin University, 2014-2018
- Firm capabilities, innovation management and value creation in the digital era, including digital capabilities, big data competency, user-firm interaction, business model innovation, etc.
- Wu, X. B.; Liang, L. P.*; Chen, S. Y. How big data alters value creation: through the lens of big data competency. Management Decision. 2022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/Md-09-2021-1199