- Director Business Transformation Lab
- Project coordination and management
- Teaching: Innovation Research Seminar, Interactive Value Creation
- Open & User Innovation
- Digitale Transformation
- Business Models
- Pollok, P., Amft, A., Diener, K., Lüttgens, D., & Piller, F. T. (2021) Knowledge diversity and team creativity: How hobbyists beat professional designers in creating novel board games. Research Policy, In Press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2020.104174.
- Pollok, P., Lüttgens, D., & Piller, F. T. (2019). Attracting solutions in crowdsourcing contests: The role of knowledge distance, identity disclosure, and seeker status. Research Policy, 48(1), 98-114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2018.07.022.
- Pollok, P., Lüttgens, D., & Piller, F. T. (2019). How firms develop capabilities for crowdsourcing to increase open innovation performance: The interplay between organizational roles and knowledge processes. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 36(4), 412-441. https://doi.org/10.1111/jpim.12485.
- Lüttgens, D., Pollok, P., Antons, D., & Piller, F. (2014). Wisdom of the crowd and capabilities of a few: internal success factors of crowdsourcing for innovation. Journal of Business Economics, 84(3), 339-374. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11573-014-0723-7