Room: B 318.1
Kackertstr. 7, 3. Floor
- Phone: +49 241 80 99181
- On appointment
- Managing Director Healthcare Innovation Lab
- Project management in the area Healthcare Innovation
- Public image and social media communication TIM institute
- Project management and participation in diverse research projects
- Assistant Professor at the Institute for Technology- und Innovation Management (TIM) since November 2020
- PhD candidate until August 2020 at Maastricht University with a research focus on: Service design and innovation and the role of senses in customer experiences
- Dissertation title: The Power of Senses – Unraveling Multisensory Customer Service Experiences
- Study Background: International Business with a strategtic marketing focus; M.Sc. (Maastricht University) und B.BA. (Zuyd University of Applied Science)
- Exchange semester Bishop’s University Quebec, Canada
- Internship abroad: NorthSouth GIS Wellington, New Zealand (6 months)
- Project Leader and Project Management Assistant at the Service Science Factory, Maastricht University (2014 – 2020)
- Project Mentoring of the Premium Honours Programme; consultancy and research projects, bridging regional enterprises and organizations with highly skilled master students (2015 – 2020)
- Master course coordination and tutoring in the areas of Service Design, Marketing Innovation Management, Research for Marketing Decision Making, und Business Intelligence and Smart Services (2015 – 2020)
- Customer (patient) experiences
- Service design
- Service innovation
- Digital service transformation
- Healthcare innovation
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of large data sets
- Software: SPSS, SmartPLS, Leximancer 4.0
- Databases in use: Web of Science, PubMed, collection of primary data through: Interviews, Questionnaires, Observation techniques, Dairies, and Co-creation workshops
- Stead, S., Odekerken-Schröder, G., and Mahr, D. (2020), Unraveling Customer Experiences in a New Servicescape: An Ethnographic Schema Elicitation Technique,” Journal of Service Management, in print.
- Mahr, D., Stead, S., and Odekerken-Schröder G. (2019), “Making Sense of Customer Service Experiences: A Text Mining Review,” Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 33 No. 1, pp. 88–103.
- Stead, S., Odekereken-Schröder, G., and Mahr, D. (2018): Towards the Crux of Customer Service Experiences: Opening the Blackbox of Multisensory Processing, Frontiers in Service Conference, Austin, United States.
- Stead, S., Odekerken-Schröder, G., and Mahr, D. (2018) Towards the Crux of Customer Service Experiences: Taking a Multisensory Processing Perspective, 15th International Research Conference in Service Management, La Londe les Mares, Frankreich.
- Stead, S., Odekerken-Schröder, G. & Mahr, D. (2017): Towards a Multisensory Customer Experience: An Investigation Through Sensory Ethnography, New York: Frontiers in Service Conference, p. 74.
- Stead, S., Odekerken-Schröder, G. & Mahr, D. (2017): Towards Multi-Sensory Customer Service Experience, Porto: QUIS15 Portugal, pp. 808–810.