Kackertstr. 7, 3. Floor
- Research Associate at the Institute for Project Management and Innovation, University of Bremen, 2017-2021. Dissertation title: "Emergence of Niche Technologies. Evolutionary perspective - Patent-based analysis - Strategic implications".
- Master's degree, industrial engineering production technology, University of Bremen, Bremen, 2015-2017.
- Semester Abroad: Columbia University, New York City, 2016.
- Bachelor studies, industrial engineering production technology, University of Bremen, Bremen, 2012-2015.
- Technology, innovation and patent management.
- Semantic patent analyses
- Technology movements (emergence, convergence, divergence and diffusion).
- Machine learning and text mining
- Analysis methods: Text mining, topic modeling, machine learning, qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Software: R, PatVisor
- Data basis: patent data (USPTO, PATSTAT) and Web of Science.