- Phone: +49 241 80 99198
- Team leader "Regional Innovation Lab
- Project coordination and management
- Acquisition of third-party funding
- Management and collaboration on research projects
- Assistant Professor at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) part-time since January 2023
- Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the department of "Public Sector and Energy Consulting" since November 2022
- PhD until November 2022 on the topic: "Determinants and Dynamics of Regional Innovation Ecosystems: A Multi-Level Approach"
- External PhD student at the University of Cambridge (UK) from October 2021 to October 2022
- Research Associate at the Institute of Technology and Innovation Management from November 2017 to November 2022
- Master's degree in International Management (M.A.) at the International School of Management, Dortmund and in Strategic Management (M.Sc.) at Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Bachelor's degree in French and Economics at the Westfälische Wilhelms University, Münster, Germany
- Practical experience in the field of international development, public sector innovation, development work as an external consultant at the International Trade Centre (ITC), Geneva, Switzerland and as an intern at the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva, Switzerland
- Regional Innovation
- (Innovation) Ecosystems
- Open Strategy
- Public Sector Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Energy Transition
- Mission Oriented Innovation
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of large data sets
- Software: STATA, MaxQDA
Publications & Presentations at Academic Meetings:
- 2023 – Dienhart, C., Kindermann, B., Salge, T.O., Anonts, D., Barrett, M. Strategizing Patterns in Nascent Innovation Ecosystems. Under Review at Journal of Management.
- 2023 - Dienhart, C., Kindermann, B., Salge, T.O., Anonts, D. Innovation Policy between Mission Orientation and Regional Contextualization: Conceptual Framework, Discourse Analysis, and Research Agenda. Under Review at Research Policy.
- 2022 – Dienhart, C., Roth, C., Liemich, L. Impulse Paper – Funding Opportunities for Social Innovations. Commissioned by the Federal Ministry of Research and Education, Germany.
- 2022 - Bouschery, S., Dienhart, C., Fabry, H., Hartwich, N.J., Korneeva, E., Moschko, L., Starke, V., & van Dyck, M.*. Flatten the Curve - Not your Business: Crisis-Driven Business Model Innovation. Presentation at Jubiläumstagung des VHB. *All authors contributed equally
- 2022 – Dienhart, C. From Repair Workshop to Future Factory: Changing Public Policies in Structural Transformation Processes. BAMM Research Seminar.
- 2020 - Dienhart, C., B. Kindermann, and T.-O. Salge. 2021. Process Patterns of Strategy Development in Early-Stage Innovation Ecosystems. Accepted for presentation at the 55th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS).
- 2020 – Dienhart, C. Tracing the Emergence of Innovation Ecosystems in Peripheral Regions: A Process Perspective. Accepted for presentation at the Open User Innovation Conference.
- 2020 - Bouschery, S., Dienhart, C., Fabry, H., Hartwich, N.J., Korneeva, E., Moschko, L., Starke, V., & van Dyck, M.*. Flatten the Curve - Not your Business: Crisis-Driven Business Model Innovation. Conference Presentation at ISPIM Innovation Conference, June 2020. *All authors contributed equally
- 2019 - Dienhart. C., Kindermann, B., & Salge, T. O. Building Innovation Ecosystems in Peripheral Regions: Exploratory Evidence and Concept Development. R&D Management Conference.