Kackertstrasse 7, 3rd Floor
- Phone: +49 241 80 96661
- nach Vereinbarung
- Research project: Open Production Systems, as part of the RWTH Cluster of Excellence “Internet of Production”
- Teaching: Managing the Innovation Process (offline and online courses), Principles of Technology and Innovation Management, Service Design and Engineering.
- Coordinator of TIM teaching activities, excursions, credit transfer and online education.
- Responsible for developing digital learning initiatives such as the "Customer Centric Innovation" and "Innovation and Creativity Management" MOOCs as part of the RWTHx MicroMaster Program on edX.
- Research Associate at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) since September 2016.
- Research Stay at University of Technology Sydney, Australia (February-March2020).
- Research Stay at Universté Laval, Quebec, Canada from January to July 2016 at the department of Management.
- Studies of business administration with a specialization on innovation, marketing and entrepreneurship at RWTH Aachen University and University of Quebec in Montreal (ESG UQAM), Montreal, Canada.
- Working experience in the field of customer relationship management at a German DAX company as well as in the field of open innovation management at a Canadian management consultancy.
- Proximity in Open Innovation
- Open Innovation Intermediaries
- Open Platforms
- Social Capital in Innovation Ecosystems
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., & Dana, L. P. (2020). Local Open Innovation: A means for public policy to increase collaboration for innovation in SMEs. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 153, 119891.
- Leckel, A. (2020). Open Innovation and Entrepreneurship. In: World Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurship. Edward Elgar Publishing (in press).
- Linnartz, M. & Leckel, A. (2020). Data-Sharing im Supply-Chain-Management. Zeitschrift für wirtschaftlichen Fabrikbetrieb (forthcoming).
- Leckel, A. (2020). The mediating role of value capture – investigating determinants of social capital on OI platforms. Academy of Management Conference 2020, Vancouver, 11 August.
- Leckel, A, Diener, K., Piller, F. (2019): “Building Social Capital on Open Innovation Platforms”, Presented at R&D Management Conference, Paris, 20 June, and at the Open and User Innovation Conference (OUI), Utrecht, 9 July.
- Leckel, A., Piller, F. T., Diener, K., Veilleux, S., & Deutsch, C. (2017). Local Open Innovation: How Spatial Closeness Facilitates Profiting from Distant Search. In Academy of Management Proceedings (Vol. 2017, No. 1, p. 15939). Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510: Academy of Management. Also presented at R&D Management Conference, Leuven, 3 July.
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., Dana, L.P. (2017) “Local Open Innovation for SMEs and regional development: Increasing collaboration for innovation in SMEs”, International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), Vienna, Austria, 19 June.
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., Deutsch, C. (2016): "The Motivations of Problem Solvers to Engage in Local Open Innovation Events", 16th International Schumpeter Society Conference (ISS 2016), Montreal, Canada, 8 July.
- Leckel, A., Veilleux, S., Deutsch, C. (2016): "Effective problem solving through local open innovation intermediaries: Theoretical validation of an empirical open innovation methodology", 17th conference of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC 2016), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 5 June.