Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM/ISO)
- Project Lead - Certified Artificial Intelligence
- Part of the Digital Responsibility & Innovation Lab at RWTH Aachen University
- Teaching organisation at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management
- Recognition of academic credits
- Research associate at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) at RWTH Aachen University (since 2021).
- Studies of M.Sc. Business Informatics and B.Sc. Economics at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main with stays abroad at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland and Aarhus University, Denmark (2013-2020)
- Practical experience in business model innovation (Helvetia Innovation Lab), finance (Deka Investments), consulting (KPMG) and as a student assistant at the Chair of Information Systems and Information Management, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany, among others.
- Artificial intelligence in technology and innovation management
- Trustworthy and Responsible Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Certification Ecosystems