Kackertstr. 7, 3. Floor
- Management of the TIM expert group TIMEX
- Supervision of the courses "Corporate Social Responsibility", "Interactive Value Creation" and "Project Module: Innovation, Strategy and Organization"
- Several years of consulting experience at zeb (European financial institutions).
- Internships as Investment Banking Intern (M&A) at DZ Bank and as Trainee at the European Commission (DG Competition)
- Master in Business Administration (M.Sc.) with focus on Finance/ Sustainable Investments (University of Cologne), incl. stay abroad in Mexico City (ITAM)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) with focus on Corporate Finance/ M&A (WWU Münster)
- IHK Bankkaufmann and parallel Bachelor in Economics (B.Sc.; FU Hagen)
- Business Model Innovation
- Sustainable Finance
- Strategic Management
- Machine Learning, Data Mining and Natural Language Processing
- Programming languages and tools: Python, Stata