Luis Alexander KaufholdM.A.
Kackertstr. 7, 3rd Floor
- Phone: +49 241 80-99175
- By appointment only
- Project management in the BMWK-funded research project RIWWER – Reduction of the Impact of untreated Wastewater on the Environment in case of torrential Rain; focus on ecosystem and business model innovation
- Supervision of courses of the MicroMasters® program "Managing Technology & Innovation: How to deal with disruptive change" on the MOOC platform edX
- Co-supervision of the master course "Principles of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Marketing (PIEM): The StreetScooter Case"
- Coaching and supervision of students
- PhD Candidate & Research Associate at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) at RWTH Aachen University (since 11/2022)
- Studies of Business Administration & Engineering (M.Sc.), focus on Mechanical Engineering at FH Münster – University of Applied Sciences; semester abroad at the Universidad de Huelva, Spain (2018–2022)
- Studies of Business Administration & Engineering (B.Eng.), focus on Energy Technology at FH Münster – University of Applied Sciences (2014–2018)
- Voith: Internship and master thesis in the field of Innovation Management (Technology Foresight), Department New Business and Research, Division Paper (10/2020–01/2022)
- FH Münster – University of Applied Sciences: Scientific Assistant in the field of Innovation Management (12/2019–03/2020)
- Further practical experience, inter alia, in the fields of electromobility (ANTRIC), market research (FRIWO), business process management (Senger), production planning and control (Kindermann Wellpappen), energy management (BENTELER Steel/Tube) and energy supply (Stadtwerke Lünen)
- Ecosystem and business model innovation, esp. in context to smart cities
- Opportunities and impacts of novel technologies, esp. artificial intelligence and renewable energies
- Everest, S., Kaufhold, L. A. (2019): "Organisatorischer Kontext und sein Einfluss auf moralisches Handeln in Unternehmen", in Remmerbach, K.-U. (ed.), Behavioral Business Ethics, Münster: FH Münster, pp. 103-150.