- Preparation of budget decisions, especially human resource planning and management of the QV-Mittel
- Responsible project manager “Finanz-Dialog”
- Research Associate at the Technology and Innovation Management group since October 2013.
- Studies of business administration with majors in international management at RWTH Aachen university from 2008 to 2013 [B.Sc./M.Sc.].
- Teaching experience as tutor for courses in “Introduction to business administration”.
- Participation in the OpenISA project as student assistant.
- Open Innovation
- Open Service Systems
- Network Analysis
- Analytical techniques: Regression analysis, Network analysis
- Software: SPSS, AMOS, NLogit 5, UCINET 6.0
- Conference presentation: Miebach, F., Ihl, C. & Piller, F., 2013. The contingent effects of social status on employees‘ open innovation readiness. Open and User Innovation Workshop. Brighton, UK.