Market Analysis for Fibre-Reinforced Plastics
- Lehrstuhl für Innovation, Strategie und Organisation
- Bachelor; Master
Fibre-reinforced plastics (FRP) combine the material advantages of fibre and matrix materi-als. The results are materials with high strength and stiffness combined with low weight. Ther-moplastics are currently gaining more and more importance as a matrix in FRP. Advantages of thermoplastics include the reduction of produc-tion time and improved recyclability. The ITA is currently engaged in intense research into the possible applications of thermoplastic glass fibre composites.
• Summary and evaluation of existing lit-erature and market studies
• Further literature research
• Graphical processing of relevant data on markets, fields of application, re-gions, players, etc.
• Preparation and execution of interviews with industry partners