GeniusTex Internship at Infineon and Thesis
- Lehrstuhl für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Technologie- und Innovationsmanagement
- Bachelor; Master
The RWTH Aachen University TIM and ITA and Infineon Technologies AG are looking for an interested and qualified student to conduct a
GeniusTex Internship and Thesis
Building up an Innovation Platform for Genius Tex
Infineon Technologies AG is Europe’s second-largest semiconductor manufacturer that develops semiconductors and systems for automotive, industrial and multimarket sectors, chip card, and se-curity products. Their products are developed to make life easier, safer and greener with technology that achieves more, consumes less, and is accessible to everyone.
Insure collaboration between RWTH Aachen University TIM and ITA and Infineon Technologies AG to launch web crawler for Supply Chain Innovation department
The internship (located at Infineon in Neubiberg) focusses on supporting Infineon Technologies AG in building uo the GeniusTex Innovation Platform
- Capture & document together with the Business Expert the Content of the Innovation Platform
- Identify the best optimum way to implement it in the Platform and implement it
- Give Feedback about the process
Another focus of your internship is to identify barriers and potential solutions for co-creation in a B2B Innovation Platform like GeniusTex.
• Currently studying a bachelor or master degree in an engineering field or in business ad-ministration or similar field of study
• Confident with the use of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
• Highly motivated, able to think strategically, act decisively and you have a good team spirit
• Have the ability to work in cross-functional teams and with different cultures all over the world
• Have very good English communication and presentation skills
The duration of the internship is 2-6 months. A Thesis with 4-6 months runtime after a 2 months internship is possible.
If you are interested, please send your application with your curriculum vitae and transcripts of rec-ords by email to Valerie Starke (RWTH TIM): email@example.com and Hans Ehm (Infineon): firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Internship, Co-Creation, Barriers, Platform, Data Implementation, Innovation, smart textiles