- Kick-Off SmartHospital.NRW
- Start DryHy Project: Water-conscious production of hydrogen and e-fuels in dry regions
- Job offer: Student assistants (m/f) at the TIM Institute
- Visit Michael Barrett at TIM Institut
- Visit Charles Noble at TIM Institute
- SmartHospital.NRW at the MEDICA 2021
- SmartHospital.NRW Summit 2022
- Class formats in WS 21/22
- Info session on the MME Time Thesis Challenge of the Healthcare Innovation Lab
- RWTH Executive MBA program - Info-Session
- Important information on the summer semester 2020
- Application for the 6thAachen International Summer School in Research Methods and Data Science (ACISS) is now open!
- Application for the 7thAachen International Summer School in Research Methods and Data Science (ACISS) is now open!
- Application for the 9thAachen International Summer School in Research Methods and Data Science (ACISS) is now open!
- New TIM-Publication on Outcome Driven Innovation for the Circular Economy in the Journal of Cleaner Production
- Application for the 5thAachen International Summer School in Research Methods and Data Science (ACISS) is now open!
- Looking for Student Assistants at the TIM Group
- R&D Management Conference 2015 and "Call for Papers"
- High Ranking for TIME Researchers
- TIM: Start of new futureTEX project on mass customization
- BrandEins Interviews Prof. Frank Piller
- Prof. Piller Has Article Published in the California Management Review
- New Research Associate at the TIM Group
- TIM Publication in Journal of Cleaner Production
- TIM Springletter has been released!
- Looking for Student Assistants
- Exploring Technology, Policy and Management
- Looking for Student Assistant
- Dissertation: Dr. David Antons about the "Not-Invented-Here-Syndrom" in Research and Development
- RWTH TIM Team Wins Siemens CKI Idea Contest
- You Are Here:TIME Report
True to the motto "Meet TIME - An update on the Research Area TIME ", the TIME Research Area presents its second report with highlights from research and teaching. We kindly invite you to download and read it.