Introduction to Business Administration
- 0241 80 96659
- Send Email
This course adopts a problem-centred learning approach to provide participants with an interactive project-based introduction to business administration. Participants will work in small interdisciplinary teams to solve a specific scientific or practical challenge with an important (technology) management dimension. As part of their problem analysis and search for suitable solutions, participants will become familiar with selected theoretical concepts, research methods and practical tools from the field of business administration. These problem solving activities will be facilitated by a tailored coaching of each group.
This course seeks to enhance participants’ ability to:
(1) Understand and apply selected theoretical concepts, research methods and practical tools from the field of business administration,
(2) Analyse specific scientific or practical challenges,
(3) Develop adequate, evidence-based solutions
(4) Present their ideas and findings convincingly
(5) Critically reflect upon the ethical dimension of their research approach or proposed solution
(6) Provide constructive feedback on the solutions presented by fellow participants
• Solid command of English.
• Willingness to engage in project work in a highly interactive group context.
Further information on this course and the application procedure can be obtained on CAMPUS.
Univ.-Prof. Torsten-Oliver Salge, Ph.D.